Email microsurveys can be sent by either:
- Using attributes sent to Sprig from your backend or Google Tag Manager.
- Using a CSV File to upload attributes (for example, email and user_id).
Attributes that have already been configured and sent to Sprig will appear in the dropdowns as a Survey Filters.
Events cannot be used as a filter for email microsurvey delivery
Sprig supports CSV uploads, which you will find under the Connect page. You can either drag and drop or find a file to upload.
- Upload your CSV This should include one email attribute and a categorical variable (allowing to specify a category to send the survey to).
- Click the Browser Reload button (this causes the attributes to be loaded into the Sprig UI).
- Create your survey in the usual way.
- When you have completed the questions, click Audience.
- Click Email.
Example CSV File
Click Add Filter.
Select the categorical variable (in the preceding CSV example, it would be list_name).
Select is equal to.
Select the value for the categorical variable (in the preceding CSV example, it would be Email Campaign 1).
Complete the Email Copy to personalize the email.
Click Advanced to include an Email Reply Address.
Click Total Responses and select Deliver immediately.
You must select Deliver immediately as Deliver until statistically confident does not function with Email Microsurveys.
Optionally, Click Send Test Email to send a test Microsurvey to up to three recipients.
Click Launch Survey and Sprig will send your survey to all the emails in the grouping you specified.
Updated 25 days ago