Figma is an "all-in-one design platform." You can embed Figma designs and prototypes in your Sprig study questions.
Prerequisite: Make sure you are a Sprig Admin or Editor with View access to the Figma prototype.
- Open the Figma prototype you want to embed in a Sprig Question.
- To link to a prototype, click ▷ to enter presentation mode.
- Click Share Prototype in the menu bar.
- Adjust your sharing permissions to Anyone with the link, can view.
- Click Copy link.
Now go to Sprig.
- Click + New Study and clickCreate from Scratch > Concept Test.
- Click + Add Question and select a question type (Consent / Legal does not support Figma).
- Edit the question copy to suit your needs.
- Click Figma Prototype and paste the Figma prototype link into the text field.
- Add and reorder additional questions as needed.
- Click Audience.
- Select either Shareable Link or Email.
- Click Preview Study to check the study prior to launch.
- Edit as required. When satisfied, click Launch Study.
If you update an embedded Figma prototype in a study, any changes will be immediately reflected in any study questions that reference that prototype. Consider using a dedicated copy of the prototype for your study to minimize unintended consequences.
Updated 11 days ago