The easiest way to get started with Sprig is through our Link studies. Link studies do not require an installation and can be sent by email, SMS, or even embedded within static websites and newsletters.
To create a new study, click + New Study, then click either Create from Scratch > Concept Test or select one of the predefined templates. The templates are organized by use case. Choose the collection that best fits your business problem. Then browse, preview, and select the template that best supports your needs.
- Click each template.
- Click on the questions and observe the preview on the right side.
- To choose the template, click Use this template.
For the Questions selection:
- Add new questions or review the existing ones if you selected a template.
- Customize the survey by changing the wording, deleting a question, or adding a question.
- Optionally, if you selected Concept Test, add a prototype URL.
To learn more about designing study questions, visit the following topics:
For the Audience tab:
- Select Shareable Link for How to Send.
- Configure Total Responses by selecting Until a specified number
Until a specified date, or Ongoing.
- Preview study: before launching the study, the Preview Study feature allows you to share the study with colleagues. No responses will be recorded from the preview study.
- Click Launch Concept Test to generate a link to the study that you may use to send to respondents.
After launching the study, in the Summary tab, you can retrieve the link at any time by clicking Share Study near the top of the page.
If you need help with either of these installations, please contact or book time with Product Support. We’re happy to lend you a hand getting started.
Updated 29 days ago