The easiest way to get started with Sprig is through our Link microsurveys. Link microsurveys require no application install and can be sent by email, SMS, or even embedded within static websites and newsletters.
Navigate to the Templates section within your account to browse expert-written microsurvey templates. Templates are organized into use case collections to help you easily find what you need, like:
- Onboard More Customers
- Create Better Content
- Launch a New Product or Feature
- Recruit Interview Participants
- Reduce Customer Churn
- & more!
Choose the collection that best fits your business problem. Then browse, preview, and select the template that best supports your research.
- Scan and hover over each template.
- Observe the preview on the right side.
- To choose the template, either select the template card or click the green Customize and Launch button on the right, under the preview of the template.
- If you'd rather not use a template, you can always choose to Create from Scratch via the button in the top right corner to create your custom survey.
For the Questions selection:
- Review the questions.
- Customize by changing the wording, deleting a question, or adding a question.
- Click Save Changes and you will be returned to the microsurvey summary view. Your microsurvey will now have a Draft status.
To learn more about designing microsurvey questions, visit the following topics:
For the Audience selection:
Select Shareable Link as the platform
Click Launch Survey, to generate a link to the microsurvey that you may use to send to respondents.
After launching the microsurvey, in the Summary tab, you can retrieve the link at any time by clicking Share Survey near the top of the page.
If you need any help with either of these installations, please reach out or book time with our Product Support and Customer Success teams. We’re happy to lend you a hand getting started.
Updated 26 days ago