The CSV Import features support:
- Bulk uploading of user attributes - useful when targeting survey respondents.
- Bulk list uploads for email microsurveys.
Steps to import user attributes into Sprig:
- Click Connect>Upload a Spreadsheet.
- Click Download sample CSV. You can use that file as a starting point to create your CSV file.
If you plan to upload a CSV to use for in product research via the web or mobile, then at a minimum, your file will need to contain two unique identifiers: One column that will map to user_id - the identifier linked to the user in your app or website, and another column that maps to email - the email associated with the user. If you plan to upload a CSV for email microsurveys, then you only need email, not user_id. In addition, you will also need a categorical variable in one of the columns (called list_name in the following example file), so you can specify which emails to send the microsurvey to.
Example CSV File
- Once you have created your CSV, Click Connect>Upload a Spreadsheet.
- After you have selected the file to upload, you will be asked to chose which columns should be mapped to user_id and email.
- Then click Continue to Upload.
Click Refresh to check on the status of the upload
- When it has been completed, Click People to confirm that the new users have been uploaded.
- Click the Browser Reload button (this causes the attributes to be loaded into the Sprig UI).
Updated about 2 months ago