Survey specific groups of users in-product to capture their real-time feedback.
What are In-Product Surveys?
Sprig In-Product Surveys enable you to target specific users in your product and capture their product experience insights at scale.
In-Product Surveys help teams:
- Capture bite-sized user insights to answer the “why” behind product analytics.
- Learn exactly how users feel about new features.
- Measure core flows and ensure they’re meeting customer needs.
- Quickly discover pain points and prioritize what to work on next.
How to Create an In-Product Survey
- Click + New Study, then click either Create from Scratch > Survey or select one of Sprig's expert-made survey templates based on your use case.
- Next, you'll see the Sprig Study Editor. Here, you can further customize your survey to match your goal by editing the copy, deleting or adding questions, etc. There are a ton of question types to choose from, plus additional customization options like consent/legal modules and Skip Logic.
- Once you like what you see, head over to the Audience tab, where you can choose your delivery method. In-Product Surveys can be sent via your Website and Mobile App. You'll also set your filters and triggers to create a hyper-targeted survey audience. Note that installation of Sprig is required to complete this step.
- Once you’ve finished customizing all of your Audience settings, you can preview your survey to make sure it looks exactly how you’d like.
- Now, you can launch your study with the click of a button.
In order to run an In-Product Survey, you must install Sprig into your product. We have a variety of install methods for Web and Mobile products, so you can easily track behavior and send surveys to users as they experience your website, web app, or mobile app.
Updated about 1 month ago