The real power of Sprig's In-Product and Out-of-Product user research is when you start receiving responses to your study questions. At the top of the results page for each study you launch, Sprig provides statistics to help you understand the study's status and performance throughout its run.
- Navigate to Studies..
- Browse, sort by, or search for the study you wish to view.
- Hold the pointer over the Study; then click and select View Results.
- Scroll down, scan, and hover on elements on the Summary page.
- Use the filters on the Summary page to refine the dataset if desired.
- If you included an open-text question type, monitor the themes, sentiment, and recommendation scores as the responses come in. You can click on Themes to see which responses contributed to the theme calculation. Depending on response rate, themes, or similar sets of responses, typically begin to emerge 1 - 2 business days after launching the study.
By searching through all the questions' responses and processing the text to identify, analyze, and report repeated patterns, themes can be generated.
- Toggle over to the Responses tab at the top.
- Scroll and scan the individual responses.
- Export the responses by choosing the gray Download CSV link in the top right corner.
- Download, save and share the export to use in concert with the Summary tab to inform product decisions.
Updated 6 months ago