The real power of Sprig studies is when you start receiving Survey responses, Replay clips, and Test results from your users. At the top of the results page for each study you launch, Sprig provides statistics to help you understand the study's status and performance throughout its run.
- Navigate to Studies..
- Browse, sort by, or search for the study you wish to view.
- Hold the pointer over the study; then click and select View Results.
- Scroll down, scan, and hover on elements on the Summary page.
- Use the filters on the Summary page to refine the dataset if desired.
- If you included an open-text question type, monitor the AI-generated themes, sentiment, and recommendation scores as the responses come in. You can click on individual themes to see which responses contributed to the overall theme. Themes emerge as soon as you begin collecting responses for your the study.
- Toggle over to the Responses tab at the top.
- Scroll and scan the individual responses and Replay recordings.
- Export the responses by choosing the gray Download CSV link in the top right corner.
- Download, save and share the export to use in concert with the Summary tab to inform product decisions.
Updated 10 months ago