The real power of Sprig’s In Product and Out of Product user research is when Sprig starts collecting responses to the study questions. At the top of the results page for each study you launch, Sprig provides statistics to help you understand the study status and performance throughout its run.
- Navigate to Studies.
- Browse, filter, or search for the study you wish to review.
- Either select the study card once highlighted or select the ellipsis on the right of the study card and choose View Results.
- Scroll down, scan, and hover on elements in the Summary page.
- Use the filters on the Summary page to refine the dataset if desired.
- If you included an open text question type, monitor the themes, sentiment, and recommendation scores as the responses come in.
- You can click on Themes to see which responses contributed to the theme calculation.
- Depending on response rate, themes, or similar sets of responses, typically begin to emerge 1 - 2 business days after launching the study.
- Toggle over to the Responses tab at the top.
- Scroll and scan the individual responses.
- Export the responses by choosing the gray Download CSV link in the top right corner.
- Download, save and share the export to use in concert with the Summary tab to inform product decisions.
- Refine your research plan.
- Evaluate the next steps.
- Add more Studies as needed based on the insights.
- Review your insights & make confident product decisions.
Updated about 1 month ago