UserLeap is now Sprig
We might have changed our name, but you don't have to change a thing!
All of your surveys, integrations, and code will continue to function properly with no action required.
Sprig is a product research platform that helps you automatically capture the user insights you need to consistently improve your product, user experience, marketing, and more.
While traditional surveys are slow, difficult to target, and lack context, Sprig microsurveys are delivered automatically to specific users at specific moments throughout the customer journey — all within the product experience.
Before we begin with the specifics, let's take a moment to review the solutions available from Sprig to support your research strategy.
Sprig supports two primary delivery methods:
In Product solutions are described as delivering research engagement via
Out of Product solutions are described as delivering research engagement by
- Using Sprig to Email a survey to prospective respondents directly.
- Incorporating a Link to a survey in your existing customer communication media.
The In Product methods may require a few more steps or colleagues to get involved, while the Out of Product methods require very few steps or a need for colleagues to contribute to launching your first microsurvey.
Sprig also supports several integration options that can help you refine your research strategy over time. For our Quick Start guides, integration options are excluded but can be located in the Integrations section of our documentation.
To get started with In Product research, you’ll need to determine the best options based on your skillset or your team’s capacity. Listed below are some considerations when getting started with either Website and Web Applications or Mobile Applications.
- Websites and Web Applications
- Either option is viable. Their trade-offs are described in the Quick Start guide.
- Mobile Applications
- Your team’s preference for iOS, Android, and or React Native.
- Your team’s sprint cycles, skill sets, product roadmap, and relationship with operating system providers.
To get started with Out of Product research, you’ll need access to a few internal data sets and understand how that data set needs to be formatted so that Sprig can support your research strategy. Listed below are some considerations when getting started with either Email microsurveys or Link microsurveys.
- The list of users to send it to along with an attribute about those users.
- Access to the dataset that can be exported, transformed, and imported.
- A place to embedded the link such as a website or an email.
- Access to a data set that can be exported, transformed, and imported.
For your first microsurvey, we recommend starting simple.
- Identify your most urgent business or user experience problem.
- Select the delivery method you’d like to use.
- Choose one of our microsurvey templates.
As you get more comfortable, you can get far more advanced with your microsurvey targeting and delivery.
As always, if you need any help, our Customer Success team is here when you need us. Feel free to reach out at any time if you have questions.
Updated 26 days ago