Traditional research methods like 1:1 interviews are still an important part of the modern researcher’s toolbox. UserLeap’s Text/URL Prompt helps accelerate panel recruitment and scheduling down to as simple as launching a microsurvey - we also provide you with the right template to get started.
- Choose a Template
- Design Questions & Audience
- Launch Microsurvey
Select Recruit Participants Directly option from the following Template Collection.
- Review the questions.
- Customize by changing the wording, deleting a question, or adding a question.
- Please note that the first two Text/URL Prompts are used as opt-ins.
- At Question 3, you’ll want to determine how many screener questions you’ll need. If you have multiple screener questions, then you can duplicate the question and add another one below (see https://share.getcloudapp.com/WnuxKPZ6).
- Check to ensure all skip logic is in place and correctly directs the user to the right question(s).
- Click “Save Changes” after customizing. Saving the changes of your microsurvey places it into a status called Draft.
- Choose a platform.
- Under Survey Trigger, choose the event that you’ve configured.
- Add a filter in your microsurvey to refine the target audience that should receive your microsurvey. Similar to your survey trigger, select an event or attribute to segment your eligible users for this microsurvey.
- Click Save Changes. Saving the changes of your microsurvey places it into a status called Draft.
In the example from this Template we wish to include users that:
- Have >= 7 logins (all time)
- Signed up >= 21 days ago
See here for more information on Filters and Triggers.
Click the Launch Survey button in the top right corner, you should start to see responses come in as time progresses.
Updated about 1 month ago