With the Sprig & RudderStack integration, you can easily capture in-product insights from your exact target audience with user data sourced across your tech stack.
This code-free Sprig & RudderStack integration allows you to leverage Rudderstack event data and trigger Sprig in-product Surveys and Replays to specific user cohorts based on their unique characteristics.
- Track and collect all your customer data from a variety of sources, including web and mobile applications
- Improve the user experience by collecting relevant events and details related to your users leading to more concise insights
- Send Rudderstack events through cloud and devices allowing you to seamlessly add events into Sprig
- Ease time-to-insights without having to ask data teams for integration requests
This integration is available to Sprig Starter and Enterprise Plan users and all RudderStack users.
- Copy your Sprig API key by logging in to your Sprig dashboard and going to Integrations > Enrichment > Data Import API.
- In your RudderStack dashboard, go to Directory > Destinations > Cloud Destinations and search for Sprig.
- Connect your source and click Continue.
- Set up Sprig as a destination in RudderStack by configuring the Name, Public API Key, and if using web device mode, Environment ID.
- Specify how you want to route events from your source to Sprig, either device mode or cloud mode.
And that's it! You'll be well on your way to launching in-product Surveys or Replays with targeting powered by your data warehouse.
Updated about 1 month ago