In Settings > Look and Feel, you can:
- Add a custom logo
- Change the page location of the microsurvey
- Change the border color on the microsurvey
- Add custom CSS to reflect your own branding.
- Enable/Disable UserLeap signature - Enterprise only
Use this option to upload a logo that will be displayed in Email and Link microsurveys. File types supported include GIF, JPEG, and PNG.
By default Sprig, microsurveys will appear in the bottom right-hand corner of your web application, but you can change that to also support:
- Bottom left
- Top left
- Top right
Microsurveys that are centrally positioned must also choose between a light or dark overlay. In addition to the overlay, you have the option to allow/disallow the survey to be exited by clicking outside the microsurvey.
Microsurvey positioning is only available for Web Microsurveys and applies to all microsurveys at a Product level.
The color setting allows you to adjust the primary color of the feedback prompt so that it fits seamlessly into your user experience.
You can enter any valid hexadecimal
#123ABC or RGB
rgb(256,256,256) color code. The default color is Black
By adding custom CSS, this feature enables you to tailor web microsurveys to reflect your brand.
- Click on Add Custom Styles to add a custom a CSS. You can now edit the CSS directly.
- Click on the Question Type icons and Update Preview to see the changes you have made.
- When you are satisfied, click I acknowledge the changes made to survey styling will immediately apply to all web microsurveys, then click Apply Styles to make your changes to all web microsurveys.
To revert any changes made back to the defult style, click Restore contents to default style, then click Apply Styles.
Updated 28 days ago