Sprig enables you to use microsurveys for concept testing using Figma designs and prototypes.
The steps to create a Microsurvey for Concept Testing are:
- Create a Figma design or prototype.
- Use the Figma Share or Share Prototype feature to generate a URL for the design or prototype.
- Create your Sprig Microsurvey. The following example used Templates > Improve an Existing Product or Feature > Gauge Feature Satisfaction as a starting point.
- After completing the questions, in the Audience tab, select either the Sharable Link or Email platform.
- Now paste the URL from Figma in the Prototype URL field.
- Click Launch Survey.
- If you've selected the Sprig Link Survey option, distribute the URL to your concept testing participants.
- In either case of Link Survey or Email, check back on the Microsurvey as you normally would review the Responses
Updated 10 days ago