Sprig enables you to use studies for concept testing using Figma designs and prototypes.
The steps to create a Study for Concept Testing are:
- Create a Figma design or prototype.
- Use the Figma Share or Share Prototype feature to generate a URL for the design or prototype.
- Create your Sprig Study. The following example used Templates > Improve an Existing Product or Feature > Gauge Feature Satisfaction as a starting point.
- After completing the questions, in the Audience tab, select either the Sharable Link or Email platform.
- Now paste the URL from Figma in the Prototype URL field.
- Click Launch Study.
- If you've selected the Sprig Link Study option, distribute the URL to your concept testing participants.
- In either case of Link Study or Email, check back on the Study as you normally would review the Responses
Updated about 1 month ago